Friday 21 March 2014



Rainbow's En


                            



On Monday 17th of February my family and I went to Rainbows End. When we first got there we all went on the log ride me and Will went on the same log.Then after the log ride we went on the Invader. On the Invader we saw Jack and Braith. Then Braith and I went on log ride again. After that we went on the Power Surge. Mum did a flip on the Power Surge. She was screaming! 

Then Braith's Dad, Braith and I went on the Corkscrew Roller Coaster I was feeling nervous we went upside down we went around the loop the loop.We went on the log ride again and again but then we went on the Bumper boats. Braith and I bumped into each other I didn't know how to ride it.Then Braith and I went on the bumper cars. 

Braith went home and Will, Jonte and I went on the Gold Rush. We went on it two times. We went on the Scorpion carts with Dad and I came 5th. We went over to Westfield Mall and had some lunch and drove back to New Plymouth. 

Click on the photo of the invader to go to the Rainbow's End website.


No comments:

Post a Comment